Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I love this because it's so different. The style is amazing and everything fits together really well. Great job.

My Birthday My Birthday

5/5, 9/10

9/10 because of the stupid 'lol-speak' or whatever it's called. I swear grammar is going to be obsolete in the next 3 years.

Other than that, wicked animation, wicked effects. You've got some serious talent.

Thanks for posting

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Incredible Story

Awesome writing and great animation. It takes a lot of skill to tell a story without words and you have done well indeed. Thanks for submitting this.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Addicting

This game is very addicting and I can spend far longer than I should playing it.

Graphics are great, concept is good, and overall, very fun.

My only constructive criticism is to put more stuff to hit while bouncing. I can fly really close to the ground at a high speed and not see a 'bouncer' for 10-20K feet.

I've only once gotten over 500 000 and it was fluke. All the other times I'd be lucky to have gotten over 100 000 even with the best gear and full attributes (excluding aim)

Another frustrating element is the power hitting. Perhaps I haven't found the proper way of doing it but I usually have to wait until the nerd slows down to get a power hit -- otherwise it's impossible.

Come Closer - (Hania) Come Closer - (Hania)

Super Powerful

Here are a few things I love about this song:

-Harmonies. I'm a sucker for good vocal harmony. You've done very well in this area with all of your songs.

-The atmosphere of the song. It's very touching.

-Melody. Very catchy.

Also, I'm sorry about your loss.

Thanks for posting this song.

depresed moments depresed moments

This is flawless

Do you have any albums out yet? Please don't tell me this is your only avenue for music distribution... Not to say this is a bad one but you deserve more recognition. This is a masterpiece.

Thanks for submitting.

What Once Was Lost - Mjattie What Once Was Lost - Mjattie

Just my style...

I love the chord progression - especially right at the start. It sounds really nice and works very well.